The City Manager is the only legislatively-appointed City of Alice employee. He is the Chief Executive Officer and the head of the administrative branch of the City Government.
Responsible to the Council for the proper administration of all City affairs, he leads day to day operations and, along with Department Heads, implements the public policy and governance of Alice as determined by the City Council.
Working closely with the Council and citizens, the City Manager ensures quality services are available to meet the needs of our citizens and the business community. With a population of over 19,000 residents plus 907 businesses, the City Manager oversees the City's operations with 249 employees and an annual operating budget of $27,441,958.
- Michael Esparza, City Manager
- Odilia Rodriquez, City Clerk
- Rex Ramon, Chief of Police
- Patrick Thomas, Fire Chief
- Roland Ramos, Finance Director
- Yolanda Bueno, Library Director
- Jo Ann Ramon, Municipal Court Administrator
- Victor Saenz, Public Works Operations
- Demetrio Duarte, Public Works Utilities
This is a notification that Wildlife Services will be utilizing firearms and a helicopter to manage feral swine at Lake Findley Reservoir. Wildlife Services will be conducting operations on Tuesday June 18,2019, at 8:00 a.m. Read on...
Interim Police Chief Aniceto Perez has been appointed and confirmed as Police Chief of the Alice Police Department. Read on...
Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend 1 person - $80, 2-$150, 3-$230, 4-$250